The Investigator team is calling in a 1013, code for 'Officer Needs Assistance!' Volunteer to become a 'Theater Commissioner' and ensure The Investigator comes to a theater in your town.
- You are volunteering your efforts because you want to help to change hearts and uplift people's spirits through this powerful movie and mission!
- You have at least one multiplex theater (8 theaters minimum) in your town/city.
- You are able to, with the help of a business, organization, or church, guarantee the selling of 1013 seats at your designated theatre opening weekend, fall 2013.
If you are able to be a Theatre Commissioner, please fill out the following form and we will send you more information.
If you are interested in finding other ways to be part of our team, spread the word about this exciting movie, by visiting our share page and download the tools needed.
First Name :
Last Name :
Zip Code :
Business/Church/Organization that could partner with you :
Cast and Crew
Behind The Scenes
New York Testimonials
Collecting and Using Personally Identifiable Information
Except as set forth below, we do not share or sell your personally identifiable information to anyone. We may from time to time share, sell or disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers, the media and other third parties for the purpose of marketing and promoting the Site and our business. We may request or gather from you personally identifiable information to enable us to continue the proper administration and maintenance of our service(s) and the Site at the highest level of performance, to improve the Site and to analyze usage, interests and preferences. You acknowledge, understand and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and your use of the Site and its functions and features, in connection with your registration and use of the Site. We may use such information to contact you to provide a service(s) or carry out a transaction that you have requested. We may contact you about products and services that our sponsors may offer or to apprise you of special events and discounts that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we obtain from you, including personally identifiable information, to tailor your experience on the Site, to display content we think may be of interest to you, or to let us customize what you see when you visit the Site according to your preferences.
In the following cases, we may make your personally identifiable information available to a third party:
- When we have your consent to do so or you 'opt in', in which case such third party's use of your information is subject to such third party's own privacy policies;
- When we have retained companies to work with us or on our behalf to provide products, goods or services that you have requested;
- When you use co-branded services - in which case you are giving us permission to pass any personally identifiable information you provide in the context of our co-branding and marketing relationship, back to our co-branding partner. Their use of your information is subject to their own privacy policies;
- When we are compelled to do so by a governmental agency, court or other entity (e.g., to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process);
- As and when we, in our sole discretion, believe such disclosure to be necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, to protect our business and assets, to defend our interests and/or to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; or
- in the event of a bankruptcy, or a merger, acquisition, joint venture or other business combination involving us.
Interaction with the Site
The bottom line is that we will use the information to achieve the finest value for your usage.
Please be aware that you may always set your browser to reject cookies.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please